Hi,

I've been having a couple of problems in compiling Kernel 2.2.19.  First
of all, a problem I've never had before: I can't use 'make menuconfig'.
The error indicates that curses.h is missing.  I've ensured that I have
ncurses installed, and I also have termcap installed (I believe that
curses.h is in termcap).  I'm using RH 7.0.

Secondly, when I do a 'make bzImage', the compile terminates with an
'error 2'.

I don't know if I've given you anywhere near enough information to help
me with this, but if not, let me know what I need to provide.

Thanks,

Rob Yale