Manuel - you'll get more responses if you don't post in HTML on a mialing
list.

>1. Every time I turn my computer off, appear the following brief message:
>"The application /usr/bin/python has failed due one fatal error.  Segment
violation"
>( I did not why because I do not work with python)

Just uninstall python?

>2. Every time I leave my computer for a while, the screen goes black. The
screen saver does not raise. I have reset the screen >saver but it does not
respont.
>(Actualy the screen saver works sometimes but most of the time does not.

You sure it's not power saving mode kicking in? - that's been known to cause
problems sometimes.

>3. I would like to use the boot loader GRUB but I do not know how to
install it.

grub-install /dev/hda1

presuming your running Linux from the primary partition on the master drive
on the first EIDE channel

Regards,
Ed.