Wasn't the fix in 0.9.6e and later? The latest rpm available is b. Is
there no sense of urgency from Redhat?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jiann-Ming Su
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 4:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New CERT Advisory on Apache/mod_ssl?

I think the latest openssl from (0.9.6b-28) was releaseed at the end of
July.
I've done regular up2dates on a weekly basis.  I'm not sure that I restarted
httpd immediately after updating, but the last time it was restarted was Aug
21.  The datestamp on the .bugtraq.c file is Sep 14 13:05.  It looks like
they dumped an uuencoded version (.uubugtraq) and somehow uudecoded it.
Again, I don't think it was compiled.