Hi
     I am working on getting a triple boot installed on my computer. I
have already installed WIN98 and WIN2000 and am working on installing
Linux.  However, I am getting an error saying there is not enough space
out of 9538M.  I have 1185M to work with.  I have the boot files
beginning cylinder of 256 and ending of 268, size of 101M.  The swap
files I have set at 753M from cylinder 1034 to 1129.  The root is set
from 1130 to 1215, size of 674.  When I tried to reduce the swap and
increase the root, it gave me the error I previously mentioned. I am a
student just learning Linux so be gentle.  Thank you so much for your
assistance.  Shannon McNair