Hello,

I have been tasked to move about 80 users from one mail server to another.
The main objective aside from getting the mail working, which is the easy
part, is to preserve the passwords. I am familiar with using usermod -p
'<encrypted-password>' username command however I don't want to type this
in 80 times. I'm getting the encrypted password from /etc/shadow.

I'm don't have a lot of scripting knowledge so I was wondering if some kind
soul had a script for mass migrating users from one server to another?

Thank you

Matthew K Bowman
Systems Administrator