-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eric Baines
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 6:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Thanks Eric!

No problem.  What are you using as your ftp client?

                      "Sergei Giritch"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Thanks Eric!
                      redhat-list-admin
                      @redhat.com

                      09/24/02 12:34 AM
                      Please respond to
                      redhat-list

Thanks Eric!
It works - ftp connected, but for some reason
it did not request user/password
and then connection closed by remote host.

If you do not mind I'll use your expertize

Sergei Giritch
Programmer Analyst
Daslweb inc.
Tel: 514.874.9809