Greetings list,
I have a problem with my samba installation. Everything seems to work fine,
I can authenticate, I can add workstations to the domain.

When I try to add users using user manager for domains from an NT 4
workstation that is part of the domain I get the following error:

"The following error occured while preparing to create a new user:
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

My smb.conf contains the following line for the add user script:
"add user script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d /dev/null -g 100 -s /bin/false -M"

What am I missing?

Regards