I am trying to run a cat command (on a RedHat 6.2 box) on some files and
can't seem to get it write.  The output that I want is from the apache conf
files.  I have a lot of the .conf files, one for each domain.  The lines
that I am looking for are "<VirtualHost" and "ServerName"
The closest that I can come to the command would be:
cat *.conf | grep "<VirtualHost"
cat *.conf | grep "ServerName"

I would like to combine them so that it will give the the "<VirtualHost"
and the next line it will give me the "ServerName" that is in each of the
.conf files.
I thought, by the man page for grep, that I could do something like this:
cat *.conf | grep "<VirtualHost" |; "ServerName"
But that doesn't work at all.

I would appreciate if someone might be able to help me out here.

Thanks in Advance
Steve

believed to be clean.
ow3