On Thursday September 26 2002 09:07 am, shyam  wrote:
> hi friends
>
> In one of our system i am running RH 7.2 GNOME ,but i need to
> migrate to KDE . is it possible without reinstallation ? if so how

If you already have KDE installed, all you need to do is switch the window
manager. You can do this using "switchdesk" command or edit the .xinitrc in
the home directory.

If you haven't installed KDE, install all the KDE rpm either from the RH CD or
download from KDE site. Just FYI that you should be able to run Gnome Apps in
KDE and vice versa.

RDB