I recently built a Red Hat 7.3 system with an Athlon 650Mhz.  I can't get the
secondary IDE port to work, and can't afford to replace the motherboard.  I
got the idea of adding a PCI card with IDE ports on it.  What are the odds
that something like that will work with Red Hat Linux?

As a sidebar, will the "superio" cards (IDE/Parallel/Serial) cards work to add
extra IDE ports and serial ports, or will they conflict with the existing
ports?

Thanks.

DDDD   David Kramer         [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "Too bad all the people who know how to run the country
DK KD  are busy driving cabs and cutting hair."
DDDD                                              - George Burns (1896-1996)