On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi guys:
>
> Could you help me out with a postfix question ?
>
> I would like to setup Postfix, so messages sent to some who have left the
> company, are bounced back?
>
> I'm sick of deleting those manually from my admin inbox.
>
> Any help appreciated.

Some things I can think of:

One option, setup a rule (filter) to dump these from the admin box.

Another option,  build a virtual table for the domain and make the last
entry a bounce.

3rd option.  Ask the question on the postfix-users list.  Very
knowledgable people there and the author is known to frequent the list.
It is somewhat high volume though.