From: Marco Shaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RHCE guides?

Might be going for my RHCE before year's end.  I'm looking for some
hidden jewels to help me along and keep me focused.

I found these references:
http://endor.clublinux.org/RHCE.html
http://www.examnotes.net/RHCE-certification.html
http://www.whizlabs.com/rhce/rhce.html
http://www.redhat.com (of course...)
http://www.rhce2b.com

I've got the RHCE ExamCram, and Syngress books.

Anyone have some other good tools/sites/recommendations?

--
Marco