Hi there,

I just upgraded to 8.0 from 7.2.  Besides the fact that I had a perfectly
working X system using Gnome, and now I can't get ANY server to start (I'll
fiddle with that later), my webserver is totally boned.  I made the changes
to the new httpd.conf to integrate some of my old httpd.conf stuff (virt
hosts etc.), but my php pages are totally boned.  I have mySQL errors all
over the place.  I run a phpnuke 6.0 site and it is eye-nausea due to errors
left and right.  I don't even know where to start looking

Does anyone have any perls they can pass down/over to me?

Thanks,

Tom