I have a Rh72 server that has 6 IP address assigned to one NIC. The main
address, the first assigned it 192.168.1.100. It also has virutal
addresses of 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, and 106.

If I connect to another machine, like with a browser, and do a packet
capture, the other machine thinks that the machine I'm coming from is
coming from address 192.168.1.103, not the first address.

How does Linux decide what address is the source adress? Can this be set
somewhere?

Thanks,
James