Hey, I need help, please anyone can help me?

Hi, I have a problem while loading my windows disk drive using GRUB. I have my
 linux installed on the primary master and my windows on the primary slave. I
 installed GRUB on the master drive (the linux one) and rebooted.. When Grub
 loaded, I picked linux from the list and pressed enter. This worked fine. But
 when I tried picking windows from the Grub list, it didnt work, it gave me

 Booting 'win'

 rootnoverify(hd1,1)
 chainloader +1

 And it just stayed there forever, until I pressed the ctrl+alt+del keys to
 reboot, and now I'm in linux. Should I change something to some file in the
 boot loader so I could launch windows? Anyone know about this?

 btw, the windows disk drive contains 2 partitions... 1 partition was made by
 dell, it's 50mb, and the other partition is the main partition where windows
 is installed... it's 79gb. Does this help??

 I guess my windows partition should be /dev/hdb1 right?

 Well, hope someone can guess what my problem is...

 Thanx,
 George Faraj