>From one of my earlier posts:

- Configuring your palm to sync is not possible with the programs,
documentation supplied with the distro.  There is no menu, program to
get to the conduit configuration screen, You have to run:
gpilotd-control-applet --cap-id=1  to get the screen, but the red hat
docs make no mention of it.  I found it on bugzilla contributed by a
user.

On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 15:47, Doug Potter wrote:
> Sorry this is off topic.  Since installing RedHat 8, I no longer have
> the conduits to sync my Palm with Evolution.  Has anyone else
> encountered this?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Doug
>

> --
Jeff Bearer, RCHE
Webmaster, PittsburghLIVE.com
Winner 2002 Eppy Award, Best U.S. Newspaper Website