I'm planning on trying to do some kickstart installs using an nfs mounted CD
rom.  The question I have is how do I get past the changing of the disk from
CD 1 to CD 2?  The boxes I plan on installing to will be headless so I would
like to insert the floppy turn in on and forget it.

One alternative I've thought about was to create a directory and copy all
the RPMS and whatever else is needed to one directory and do an NFS install
with that directory as the source.  Would that work?

thanks,
Todd Henderson

ps.  Finally, I would like to apoligize to all of the anti-html folks
because I just found that my emailer was set to html and I have posted this
list before.  The one suggestion I would have to the list is that a nice
first contact with someone using HTML would be nice.  If I had known it was
defaulting to html(I never use anything but the default text and formatting)
and that html was bad I would have gladdly found the switch to turn it off.
Hopefully this email is in text and will offend on one.

pps.  As annoying to me as bad formatting are the political stances and
statements at the end of an email.  This isn't a political forum.

Good day and thank you again for your time.