Hi there,

I've installed redhat 8 from scratch on my test workstation and reconfigured
it using NIS like I usually did with redhat 7.x...

When logged has root I can do an "su - MyNISAccount" in a shell and I'll be
able to access to my usual /home/MyNISAccount (automounted from my
fileserver) with the right UID and GID from my NIS passwd/group files.

The problem is that I just can't login directly from the graphical login
interface?

NIS seems to work well on the system since I can do a "ypcat passwd" without
any problems.

Any clues? Nibody?

thnx

- vin