Ok,

Can we agree to differ and quit with the topic, which whilst having
merits, seems blatently unresolvable.

At the moment this thread has turned into an annoyance at best and is
clogging up my reading of the actual real reasons for this mailing list

>From now on I am going to configure Procmail to /dev/null all from this
thread, right next to the rule that dumps HTML to the same location.

without trying to upset anyone :)

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 01:07, Tom Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 06 October 2002 10:50 pm, Blair MacDonald's voice rose above
> the ones in my head and declared:
<Snip>

> --
Alan & Jan Harding
Tel: 07715 539272
"One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity"