I think I found a place in config that was not
checked, and that was CONFIG_DEV_IDESCSI= not in use
This was checked to m , and I now try to compile with
that option.
Thanks anyway for the link:-)

 --- Bret Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: > On

http://www.prairienet.org/library/redhat/redhat-list/2002/04/msg00578.php

=====
http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm