Is there a way to offer a logout manager which allows for logout (back
to CUI), restart, and shutdown WITHOUT offering a graphical login?

I have 1 client that does NOT need and should never need a graphical
mode, but I have one user who knows very little and I would like to
block as much of the CUI from him as possible.  So currently when he
logs in it runs 'startx' right after entering his login/pass.  I would
like to give him the ability to reboot and halt without having to do it
from a CUI mode.

Ideas?

~ Matthew