I have just tried to understand the RTedHat install process. I
understand that they use a whole lot of python using anaconda, but my
question is....

Everyone wants a copy of my RedHat 8.0, I just downloaded, and I want to
put a bit of my branding on every CD, so I copied the files to my HDD,
remade the ISO's, and cut them to CD. It all works fine till it gets to
firstboot.blaah.blaah. Then it hangs. On consulting my originals,
firstboot is on the 2nd CD, not the first, so my only conclusion is that
it should have asked for the 2nd CD before crashing. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Hamish