On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Thomas Ribbrock wrote:

> And: Which program to use to convert LPs? I suppose one has to cut the
> tracks manually, but with what?
gramofile to filter out noise and cut tracks.  You can record using sound
recorder
or any commandline tool that can record at cd quality. Gramofile only
works with .wav files.
Sound recorder is a gui tool that comes with redhat. I do not have the
website for gramofile with me now, but you should get it with google.
hth
Willem

--
Willem van der Walt