Hi,

TirpWire is doing the stuff you want,

ism

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la
part de linux power
Envoyé : jeudi 17 octobre 2002 11:55
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Tonight I got hacked.

Wiil you go through all the system scripts and find out which is been
changed?
If you think you are so damm good so tell me what to do?
 "Robert P. J. Day" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, linux power wrote:

> Tonight I finally got hacked. I'am connected to internet throug ADSL.
> Online all the time. I noticed it because the logging in iptables was
> turned off. It is impossible to turn it on again. I still got the
> warning about --log-prefix which is the right prefix to the logfile.
> Masquerade to the LAN computers is also turned off. They have changed
> some scripts to do all this. The linux paradox. All is scripts that
> could be changed.
>
> So now I'am back again to windows XP. And that should anyway not be so
> difficult to hack.Perhaps I reorganize my systems and buy an old PC and
> install linux and use it only as a server whit nothing else installed so
> it will be easy to format when I've been visited.

i'm not sure someone who gets hacked and solves the prob! lem by switching
back to windows xp should be using an email address of "linux power."
just my $0.02.

rday

http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm
Yahoo! Mail har fått nytt utseende
Nytt design, enklere å bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og
Notisbok