On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Mathur, Sachin  (UMKC-Student) wrote:

> out of my limited knowledge about the damn internal modems, u can try
> out drivers from linmodems.org
> (http://www.mbsi.ca/cnxtlindrv/)http://www.mbsi.ca/cnxtlindrv/) u can
> try the HCF controlless or softmodem drivers...

>From what I've seen on their mailing list, some people have had limited
success with some drivers for some linmodems.  If it doesn't work for you,
then you have no choice but to wait for the manufacturer to release
updated core drivers or the linmodmem developers to release updated
driver wrappers.

You should take your question the the linmodems mailing list, as that's
where the updates are announced.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences