From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:redhat-list-admin@;redhat.com]
On Behalf Of linux power
Sent: 23 October 2002 21:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: newbie needs help please dont bite

I dont know exactly how rh 8.0 works, but when I
installed rh 7.2 the same way u do I had a dos
partition with fat 16. But that was called hda1. The
other win partitions I had was called hda5. And my
linux swap partition which should be as large as your
ram, was called hda6. And finally the partition where
I actually installed redhat was called hda7.
However when you are installing linux you are promped
which partition to format. And I think you could see
the size of it. Remember to format a linux swap
partition.

 --- Dave Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: > Hi
There

=====
http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm