List, I will get this error every once in a while. In fact, the last time
I saw it was last month. The file system it is referring to is a RAID set.
Now, I know when this happens cause some apps and other data in this
volume gets corrupted. Then, when I do a reboot, it checks it and fixes
it, however, the data is still corrupted. What would cause this sort of
error?

Thanks for the insight

Oct 17 04:02:39 wolfserver kernel: EXT3-fs error (device ida0(72,1)):
ext3_readdir: bad entry in directory #622596: inode out of bounds -
offset=384, inode=50331648, rec_len=28, name_len=17

--
Joe Giles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-------