On Thursday October 17 2002 07:35 am, Will Standley wrote:
> Is there a graphics web page development tool for Linux...
>
> Sorta like MS Ft Page or one of the others that run on Windows ??
>
> While most are not for the final product, for a quick & dirty prototype,
> they can be quite handy.
>
> Thanks,

HI,
There has been a lot discussions about this similar subject in the last month.
You can try to browse the archive (I at least remember one person asking
about WYSIWYG web page editori in linux, another person asking about
something similar to dreamweaver).

You can also try to use Composer that comes with Mozilla.

RDB