Hi.
I have changed email account and want to stop the
mailings there.
No. I have not give up.
BTW I think I've found a hole in my firewall.
The trafic from port 80 and 21 was directly forwarded
to a client maschine that didnt excist on the local
network. So by using that ip one could get directly in
to the linux server since the trafic from clients  is
a trusted in the firewall.

 --- Bret Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: > On

=====
http://home.no.net/~knutove/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm