Hi Folks,

Im pretty much a newb to Linux but am enjoying it already.  My main OS is
Win2k and Im running Softimage XSI on both OS's.  My question is 1: is there
a Linux mailing list specifically for 3D /FX apps? and 2: XSI seems to
eat up alot of resources when in Linux Im running a Dual Xeon with 512mb and
after working for a bit in my scene when I check the free command I have a
total of 507mb being used.

what can I do to manage my memory efficiently in Linux?  Im running Red Hat
7.3   2418-3smp kernel with NVIDIA's glx drivers, KDE 3.0 not sure how to
upatine my Xfree86 version.

Thanks!

Will Mendez
Mmmm...XSI