We use Tapeware software with an external tape unit.

                      Aly Dharshi

                      <aly.dharshi@ulet        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      h.ca>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Which Tape Drive ?

                      redhat-list-admin

                      @redhat.com

                      10/21/2002 02:55

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      redhat-list

Hello Folks,

             I hope that you are well, our organization needs a backup
solution and
we have decided on a tape drive solution.

             What tape drives resonably priced would you gurus recommend
for running
on a server (external or internal device) for a RH Linux 7.3 box ?

             We need to backup MySQL databases, home directories as well as
our web
space, we are a student organization so the less we pay the better. As
well as recommended software to drive this tape device.

             Thanks and Cheers,

             Aly.

--
 Aly Dharshi