I have heard some people on the psyche list have gotten it to work, here is
a piecemail version of what they said

Take a look here for some info

http://prism2.unixguru.raleigh.nc.us/

Add the following to /etc/pcmcia/config and Red Hat 8 will autodetect the
card
when inserted. This works for the WPC11 v3 I have (and the D-Link 650 v3 as
well). You may need to adjust the entries. Look at the output of
#dump_cis -v

I also had to comment out the entry for the "Intersil Prism2 11Mbps Wireless

Adapter" becuse it has an identical manfid, but the wrong driver.

card "Instant Wireless Network PC"
  manfid 0x0274, 0x1613
  bind "orinoco_cs"

Shaun