If you reboot the machine you will lose your settings.  You need to add this
line:

/sbin/ipchains -I input -s 111.222.333.444 -j DENY -l

to the bottom of the file /etc/rc.d/rc.local

You need to make a chainrules file that you can execute to apply rules and
also you can append to it new IPs you want to block.

To list the rules, enter at shell prompt the following command:

/sbin/ipchains -L -v -n

read link below for more info:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/IPCHAINS-HOWTO.html

Finally, please send plain text messages (no HTMLs) as I had to export your
message into an html browser to read it.

Al-Juhani
[EMAIL PROTECTED]