A friend of mine wants my help setting up web sites on his Mandrake server.
Personally I've only setup one web site on a Redhat Apache server, but
never multiple web sites, especially on Mandrake.

If anyone is familiar with this process can you provide me with an outline
of things you would do to be able to host multiple sites?  Keeping in mind
that I would have multiple sites to host, and he already has Apache
running(not sure how he has it configured though).

Has anyone heard of Virtual servers? I haven't done any searching  on that
yet but is this what I use?

Any advice would be cool.
Thanks.