In KDE there is a power option in the control center, I'm sure there is a similar thing under gnome.

Dave.

Don Leeper wrote:

I was wondering if someone could tell me how and where to set the power options on the monitor so it doesn't power down? After a little bit the monitor goes down. Comes back up when you move the mouse or keyboard but can't see where to change it so it doesn't do that, or change the time to do it. Thanks in advance...

Donnie

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
check-out : crystallography journals online <http://journals.iucr.org>

Thanks in advance:-
See: <http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

Personal Links:-
Recommended reading : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dbnationtp/
UK Privacy (R.I.P) : http://www.stand.org.uk/commentary.php3
Public GPG key available on request.

-- 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name --