On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 08:06:15AM -0800, James wrote:
> Does anyone know of a tool(s) that work like
> Microsofts Terminal Service?  I currently don't run
> any GUI interfaces on my Redhat 7.2 and I'm
> considering it if I can terminal service into it from
> a Windows PC.  Any information that you can give me
> will be appreciated.
>
> P.S.  I already currently ssh into my linux box and do
> all my administration via command line.

Sounds like you want LTSP (ltsp.org) or you want to run an
X-window manager on your PC.  Can you elaborate a little on
what it is you want to do/run ?

--
Jeff Kinz, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" copyright 2002.  Use is restricted. Any use is an

        //\       eLviintuaxbilse         /\\