Hi,

I'm new user under RH8.0. I have installed a speedtouch USB for my internet connection. I have a second ethernet card in my computer for a local network with fixed IP. In fact this computer must become my router!
The problem is the following : I can't access to internet from any of my computer and the gateway for my router is not my IP address received by my provider but my IP for the local network.
When I make a traceroute for an Internet IP, the pc shows the local gateway and it's all.
How can I solved this problem and configured a router on my PC?
Which files must I changed?

Thank you in advance,
Geoffroy