Thanks!! It worked like a charm..

Wow, now that's a strange default setting!  I guess I don't see the point in that one. Especially since I gather that there are many, many lines of PHP written using those short tags.

- Dave
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: How do I get PHP working with Apache on RH 8?

If you´re trying to run php scripts with short tags <??>, this is the solution.

By default the php.ini file is with the short tags off. You just have to put this to on in the /etc/php.ini, and you´ll have your apache 2.0 working with php.

I was surprised too.

Juan Carlos Peláez Mendoza
Network Administrator