hi,

you have to change the preferences of the web browser you are using. For
Mozilla and netscape click on Edit-Preferences. Click on Apperance in the
dialog box that pops up and change the fonts as per your needs. For
Konqueror there is a zoom icon. you can click on that to increase your
font size.

cheers,
Rahul.