This is very OFF TOPIC....

My ISP no longer carries any newsgroups (I've been running a cnews
news server here since '92, getting news from  him), so now I'm
suffering withdrawal pains.

Anybody know of a good public news server, that allows posting too,
where I can pick up a couple of dozen groups (comp.lang.c, comp.os.unix.*,
linux groups, etc.) ?? Preferably using suck or leafnode or similar
to bring them down here for offline reading?

Thanks!
--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----------------------------
                         While we were still sinners,