Hi All,

I'm new to the list, but I've been using Redhat since 5.4. Just
installed 8.0, and I'm rather astonished to find rp3 is gone. That would
be OK if I saw something to replace it, but as far as I can tell,
there's nothing. I looked in this list's archive for October, one person
mentioned the problem but no one had an answer. Surely this is a major
issue - how is one to use a dial-up modem? The way I'm doing it now is
with the "neat" utility, which requires one to use the root password.
This is not good. I'd appreciate any advice.

regards,
Robert Storey
in Taiwan