I recently submitted a question with my up2date having launching issues,
which thankfully was quickly answered and easily fixed.  Now that I can
run up2date it's telling me that I need to upgrade the kernel and
kernel-source to 2.4.18.  The problem is that the kernel.rpm is for
i686, which is what my machine is, but the kernel-source.rpm is for
i386.  What should I do?  Is there someplace that the machine's
architecture could be mislabeled?  Also all the application RPM's are
for i386, is it because there aren't specific i686 packages?  And
finally, on the first page (Channels) of the up2date application it
recognizes my machine as i386, however its not.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

~ Matthew