Well, it sounds like you already found bugzilla.  Your next steps should
be:

  - create a bugzilla account
  - login to the bugzilla account
  - query one of the bugs that your modification should fix
  - do a "find in this page" for "Create a new attachment"
  - select to create a new attachment
  - provide the material in an approbate format (I for multiple patch
files I would recommend bundling them in a .tar.gz and also include any
modified .spec files, full RPMs are a little bloated for a bugzilla
attachment, just provide what has changed).
  - query the other bugs that are fixed
  - add a comment to each with the bugzilla bug number that contains your
attachment