The problem was not 100% solved.
In kmail I have stil problem with swedish fonts in the head adn in the list of
all mails.
It worked fine as long as is says in the mail that it should be encoded with
ISO-8859-1 (Westeurope). But when it doent it dont know how to present the
swedish fonts. (the body of teh mail is fixed by choosing in the menu that I
want to decode it with ISO-8859-1 but that dont seem to affect the head and
the mail-list)

Regards
Tobias