Ok. Thanks.

I'll think I had to read about blocking the gateway since I dont know how to do it.

 Hal Burgiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 04:13:50PM +0100, linux power wrote:
> Anyway I ran port scan and found ports 137-139 open as root,
>
> but not when I ran port scan as user, I have closed the ports in iptables.

If you are having trouble with these ports, I would suggest explicitly
blocking them at the gateway, and not rely on ESTABLISHED, RELATED
type conditions. I've seen reports where connection tracking was
confused by these protocols, and allowed traffic when it shouldn't.
But this has nothing to do with masquerading per se.

--
Hal Burgiss