Explanation:
When X locks up (not very often) and I have to do a hard reboot (power switch re-boot, Apache
refuses to start. I'll type in /usr/sbin/apachectl start, it will say it's started httpd
succesfully, but when I retype it, instead of telling me that Apache is already started, it gives me
the message saying it's "been successfully started". When I go to pull up one of my url's, I get
"connection refused", indicating to me that Apache didn't start and I have to remove all the Apache
RPM's (via RedCarpet) and re-install (placing my HTTPD.conf file over the newer one). What's going
on here? Should I also alert the Apache Project or is this just a problem with something else on my
computer?

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and Partner              die so they can figure out Linux and ascent into

Camarialla ID: US2002023638                         Help bring Nemo home!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=jnagyjr http://www.geocities.com/grand_dream/