Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a new user of Linux. I have several question
about my installation:

1. Internet connection-Broadband
   I am using ADSL modem to connect internet by SiS
900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter. But I don't know how to
connect. It seems very complex. I checked the redhat
but I can't locate the method.

2. Fax connection
   I have an internal modem but I don't know the model
and I don't know the where I can't obtain the driver
for it.

3. Printer Driver
   I have a HP Deskjet 920c printer. But the Linux do
not provide such selection in the config program.

4. Internet dial-up connection
   I tried to use the "Debug" in Dial-up config but
the modem cannot be initial and an error was shown.

5. Boot for multiple o/s
   I tried to create a multi-boot by Lilo. But it
can't be activated because the segment is too big.

Hope that these questions were not too long.

Thank you very much indeed. I tried to shift to Linux
but it seems not so simple. Hope you can help me.

Raymond Chan