From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:redhat-list-admin@;redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Joćo Pedro
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: xmms not playing in RH8 ?

I just installed RH8 ( twice ) and have used various previous versions
before, without this problem :

-when an mp3 file ( this is the format I tried but I believe anyone will

do the same ) is opened with Konqueror in KDE a sygfault occurs . -when
the same file (any mp3 file, for that matter) is opened with xmms
( or opened in Nautilus  with Gnome, wich does the same) the selected
file (or files) doesn't appear in the player .

Has anyone run into this situation?

P.S. : Didn't try to install all the packages, yet, but already Gnome
and KDE just to be shure ...

Thanks !