Llaammaa boy...

edit your /etc/inittab , change it to what you see below:

# Default runlevel. The runlevels used by RHS are:
#   0 - halt (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
#   1 - Single user mode
#   2 - Multiuser, without NFS (The same as 3, if you do not have
networking)
#   3 - Full multiuser mode
#   4 - unused
#   5 - X11
#   6 - reboot (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
#
id:3:initdefault:   <---- Thats what sets your default run level.

Then when you reboot, it will boot into  Multiuser mode without X, and
then you can run startx to get into your wm of choice.

-- John

--
John V. Turek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>