On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 13:43, Anton Piatek wrote:
> Do it the foolproof way... get the coordinates in a photo editor (The
> GIMP) and write the html yourself, then you know what youre getting, AND
> its free!

Thanks Anton.

I did find that gimp comes with a plugin that does this very thing. so I
have created and tested my first imagemap.  Pretty cool.  Now if I could
just find a way to have the mouse rollover event place a translucent
shape over the shape defined by the imagemap I would be jammin.  I found
some javascript that will draw an opaque rectangle but nothing
translucent and not all of the over 150 rooms are recatngular but hey,
that is a bell ( or is it a whistle) that I believe is hlepful to the
user to intuit what is happening but probably not entirely necessary.

Bret